Been a while since my last post here - MultiMerch has been taking lots of time lately. Anyway, since I don't have enough time to support our free OpenCart extensions, I've moved some of them over to GitHub and published them under GPL. Here goes:
Product Comments for OpenCart: https://github.com/ffctcc/opencart-productcomments
Product Maps for OpenCart: https://github.com/ffctcc/opencart-productmaps
Removing Checkout Step 3 in OpenCart: https://github.com/ffctcc/opencart-step3checkout
Feel free to use this stuff in any way you need! Let me know if you actually found it useful - that'd be nice to hear. Also, I'm considering doing the same to Product Question Pro and Option Download for OpenCart. We'll see how it works out.
During the last few weeks, a lot of exciting things have happened to MultiMerch. We've released the new Shipping Edition, published a bugfix release for Digital Marketplace, set up a crowdfunding system for MultiMerch features and more - all this after the break!
As you may already know, a new version of MultiMerch Marketplace has been released recently. Among other things, MultiMerch 3.0 includes:
- Signup and product listing fees - collect fees via seller balance or PayPal
- Simple payouts via PayPal Standard - perform payouts with a single click
- Introducing seller dashboard - all important seller information on one page
- New orders page in the seller area - all sales are now grouped by orders for easier management
- New admin interface for creating sellers
- New admin interface for manual balance transactions - easily add or deduct funds from seller accounts
- New admin interface for comment moderation
- New payment system - all information about payouts, signup and listing fees in one place
- File and image upload progress bars for sellers - product form is now 20% more user-friendly
- Redesigned admin interfaces for sellers, groups, products and payments
- Extended symbols in nicknames - choose whether to allow diacritics and UTF-8 characters
- Improved new order emails - sale emails are now sent once per every order, not product
- Graphical seller menu - replace boring text with nice icons
- New settings for category restrictions - prevent sellers from listing products in specific categories
- New icons in various areas
- Integration with OpenCart's default order and product interfaces
- Various tweaks and bugfixes
You can see the full list of features, demo store and screenshots and purchase the extension on our new website at multimerch.com. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any questions you might have!
This is probably the last development preview before the new release and covers new payments system, instant PayPal signup and listing fees and simple PayPal payouts with a single click.
Last week we have introduced a few more popular features into the current development version of MultiMerch Digital Marketplace. This post will show some of them, including UTF8 in nicknames, fixed and price-based product listing fees and registration fees.